Anywhere POD is powerful personalization software for POD merchants selling on Etsy.
With Anywhere POD you can easily connect to your ShineOn account, upload your artwork/designs and specify text or image customization areas on your artwork. This means that your customers can easily add their own personal touch to their orders without you having to manually adjust the artwork yourself.
Anywhere POD integrates with ShineOn through the use of the ShineOn API. For this reason, Anywhere POD integration with ShineOn works a little differently to our direct integration options (such as the ShineOn app). Because of this some advanced features are not supported for orders on these products. In addition the product catalog might be slightly different as not all products are supported via API integration.
Once you have set up integration with Anywhere POD, you will need to create and set up products using Anywhere POD and not the ShineOn account. The products you make will not appear in your ShineOn account, but the products are still connected.
Orders for these products will sync over into your ShineOn account within 24 hours, and can be found on your ShineOn Account, under the API channel Orders page.
To get set up, you'll first need to create an account on Anywhere POD. Once your account is set up, you'll be asked to create a new store on their system - this will be the Etsy store you will connect to:
- Once you've created your store, you'll be taken to the Dashboard where you can connect both your Etsy and ShineOn accounts.
- When connecting your ShineOn account, you'll be asked to input your API Key.
- Over on your ShineOn account, make sure the API channel is selected from the dropdown at the top
- Click Use our API on the left menu.
- You can now access the API key. Copy over the entire length of code found on this page, and enter it into Anywhere POD.
Once you have connected everything up, you can create products and set things up on Anywhere POD. For more guides and tutorials on how to use Anywhere POD, check out their video guides.
Please note that the above information is given as a starting point reference only, if you have any questions on how to use Anywhere POD, you should contact their support.