Sell personalized ShineOn products with Customily
Customily is the #1 product personalization platform for e-commerce, compatible with Shopify, Etsy, Woocommerce and more. If you'd like to sell personalized ShineOn products using Customily - you can! Here's how.
Customily integrates with ShineOn through the use of the ShineOn API. For this reason, Customily integration with ShineOn works a little differently to our direct integration options (such as the ShineOn app).
Because these orders do not sync to ShineOn through the usual ShineOn shopify app, some advanced features - such as priority shipping - are not supported for orders on these products.
First, You install and set up Customily on your platform of choice, then connect ShineOn to Customily using your API key.
Once you have set up integration with Customily, you will need to create and set up products using Customily and not the ShineOn account. The products you make on Customily will not appear in your ShineOn account, but the products are still connected.
Orders for these products will sync over into your ShineOn account within 24 hours, and can be found on your ShineOn Account, under the API channel Orders page.
- From your Customily Dashboard, head to Settings.
- Click the Integrations tab
- Select ShineOn from the integrations drop-down, and click Enable Integration
- The box to insert your API key will now appear
- Over on your ShineOn account, make sure the API channel is selected from the dropdown at the top
- You can now access the API key. Copy over the entire length of code found on this page.
- Click save settings at the bottom of the Customily Settings page. You are now connected.
Now that you are set up, you will need to create and manage your products from within Customily.
To create a new ShineOn product:
- Click create new product, and click SHineOn
- Choose a product from the catalog
- Choose the variants you would like to sell.
- You can now add your design.
- Once you have chosen a design. You can now configure the personalization options of the product.
- Once you have played around with the options, you can save your design as the example image which the customer will see on your store, click save his as product image.
- Next click Edit Product Details.
- You can now edit the product title, and set prices for the variants.
- When done, click Save Product, and then click Publish
And you're done!