In addition to our normal remakes policy - which covers circumstances such as items that failed QA - we also offer package protection (PP) as either an upsell for you to offer, or for you to enable always-on from within your settings.
Package protection is only available via Shopify.
Package Protection (PP) is an extension to our remakes policy, which also covers the allowance of a remake under the following circumstance:
- The item is marked as delivered on tracking, but customer did not receive it.
Typically, remake requests under this circumstance without PP would be denied. In addition, the following limitations apply:
- PP covers a single replacement, not a refund.
- PP only works on Shopify at the moment, and cannot be used on Etsy.
Etsy are likely to side with the seller in the event tracking shows as delivered, and so PP isn't really needed at this time for third party market places.
Package Protection terms and discretion.
The following terms apply for package protection:
- Earliest claim time is 2 business days after tracking shows delivered (to allow for carriers who occasionally mislabel shipments)
- Latest claim time is 15 days from date delivered.