If there are problems with orders, we can offer remakes under certain circumstances at our discretion.
All orders with a Shopify store must have Package Protection to claim a remake for items marked as delivered but reported missing.
If the order falls under the following, you may request a remake:
- The item itself, an attachment, or the box arrived damaged or shouldn't of passed QA.
We will only resend the damaged parts of the order, except in cases were the item itself is damaged or poor quality.
For example if a chain or box is damaged, we would resend the chain or box on it's own.If a pendant itself is damaged or faulty, remaking the entire order is fine
- The artwork received is incorrect, or the wrong item was received.
If a message card is wrong or damaged, we would resend the message card only. For products that may have been received with the wrong design or product, Support Services must receive a video of the product and the package that the product was received in. If we do not receive this information, your request for a remake will be denied.
- The item has been stuck in transit for an unreasonable amount of time.
Additional Remake terms.
Terms apply to remakes, they are:
Damaged or poor QA:
- Item must show as delivered.
- Latest claim time is 15 days after delivery.
Lost or stuck in transit:
- Orders that have had no movement 30 days (15 days if within the EU) from the date shipped, can be reviewed for a possible approval for a one time remake, by the discretion of Management.
- Items in customs and showing as in clearance still need more time before deeming lost as customs can take a while in some countries.
Please sign in to leave a comment.