Upsell and away!
One of the best things you can do as a seller is offer more value.
You can ensure both you and your customers are getting a great deal by offering upsells.
We have tonnes of upsell options including things like cleaning cloths, gift wrapping and even matching earrings!
Upsells are currently a feature reserved for the ShineOn Starter Subscription or higher, however products published prior to this change on 11th October 2023 will have the upsell feature enabled.
Most products we offer can be customized with additional upsell offers.
Enabling upsells for your products require the use of the ShineOn product page, and is not compatible with the ShineOn Fast product page.
Only one upsell can be enabled per product at this time.
Find your product.
First we need to find the product that you would like to add an upsell to.
- From the dashboard click My Products.
- Locate the product you want and click it's title to edit it.
- Click Product Upsells along the right
Enable the Upsells you would like.
Upsells are separated intro three upsell types:
- Product upsells appear alongside the main product on the product page.
- Cart upsells appear in the customers cart when they paying for the item via checkout.
- Post-purchase upsells appear after the customer has already paid for the order.
Click manage on one of these options to see what upsells we have for each upsell type.
Some upsells that are available for some products might not be available for others. If you cannot see an option, it's because that upsell type is not applicable for that product.
- To enable an upsell, click the switch in the top right of each panel.
- Any other active upsells for this product will be disabled.
And you're done!