LED there be light!
Our Acrylic products come with an LED base which can illuminate your designs in multiple different colors. If you want to show off how this looks to your sellers, you can create an animated gif file, using our template. Here's how:
How it works.
For this guide we'll be editing a template .PSD file available to you via our Canto seller repository. This RGB GIF file is available for all of our different acrylic products, so here's a quick way to locate the one you need:
- Head to Products on the ShineOn dashboard.
- Locate the product you want to get the template for
- Click Actions > Download Additional Resources
- You will be taken to the relevant area on Canto
- The file you're looking for will have RGB GIF in the file name, you can use the search bar at the top to help locate it. There will be multiple versions depending on the type of product, you can use whichever you wish.
- Once you have located the file, go ahead and download it.
- The file is a Photoshop .PSD file, for the sake of this tutorial we will be using Photoshop to edit this file, but this process should also work with free editors like PhotoPea.
- Once the file has opened, double Click on the visible sqaure for the top layer.
- This will open the Smart Object as a new document with a new tab along the top.
- This is where you place your artwork, so go ahead and drag and drop your artwork into this area.
- Next you'll need to make sure the template layer is hidden. Click the eye next to the template layer to disable it
- You can now click File > Save, and this will save the smart object.
- Click the tab for the original file and you will see the image has updated to include your artwork
- Finally, we just need to save the file as a GIF. Click File > Save A Copy.
- And make sure you select the file format a gif, by clicking the drop-down and selecting gif.
- You can save by using the Default settings.
- After a moment the save will complete
- Open your new file, and enjoy!