Be a part!
The ShineOn support community is our official support forum for ShineOn sellers, where you can come to ask questions and get technical help with our service, features and products. You can find a link to this at the top of this page.
The ShineOn community exists alongside our Facebook Group. Where our Facebook group is a great way for sellers to connect and share marketing and selling tips, the ShineOn Support community is a platform for sellers to ask technical questions and get technical help on ShineOn features and set up, directly from other sellers and ShineOn staff.
If you have a technical question with your ShineOn account or a ShineOn product. This is where to go!
Creating an account for the support community also enables you to comment on the guides in our knowledge base (like this one!) and mark articles as helpful.
The Support Community requires a Zendesk account - which is separate from your ShineOn account.
If you have ever submitted a ticket to us, some of your records might already be on file. You can quickly and easily use this information to make an account - more on this in a moment.
To create an account:
- Click Sign In at the top right of this page.
- Click Sign Up. Or...
- If you have emailed us for support previously, you can set up a password.
- Fill out the form on the next page, which will look like one of the following:
- After completing the sign-up, you'll see confirmation and instructions to verify your email address.
- Next, check your email inbox and follow the verification link. Once you are verified, you are ready to go!