ShineOn & JTV
Our first partnership to launch as part of our Passive Income Program - our partnership with JTV allows our sellers to passively earn ShineCash. Here's who they are and how it works.
Who is JTV?
Since opening it’s doors in 1993, JTV has made a name as the most watched jewelry supplier in America.
Each month, they have over 250k unique website visitors, and are growing by the day. JTV leads the charge on Customer Lifetime Values averaging over 10 orders per customer per year.
Their products and programs have a reach of over 80 million US households.
How does the partnership work?
Once you have enrolled into the partnership, customers on your store will begin to receive a custom discount code towards JTV products in their sale confirmation email, and in the package for the item they bought.
This discount code connects you as a partner so when a customer uses that discount code on the JTV store, you will earn 20% of the sale value as ShineCash.
JTV will then tag that customer to you, so you can earn additional ShineCash on any future purchases they make on JTV - up to $160 in ShineCash per customer.
Because the partnership works via the use of this custom discount code, your partnership can be used through any marketing, including direct email marketing campaigns or social media - so long as you can tell your customers the code, everyone wins.
How do I get set up?
Our Passive Income Program is exclusive to ShineOn Pro.
Once signed up, everything you need to get set up can be found on our dedicated page.
- Click this link on the page above to activate your enrollment.
- Once you have enrolled into the program, your custom discount code will be generated.
- You will need to provide this to your customers, Snippets you can add to both your order and shipping confirmation emails are provided.
- To access your snippets and discount code, click Tap Into Pro from your ShineOn Dashboard
- Head to the passive income program
- You can download your setup bundle from this link. A .zip file containing some html documents will be downloaded.
- You will need to unzip the file, giving you access to the documents.
- Take a moment to open each of the documents in a web browser, so you can view what they look like. The documents contain your unique discount code. Make a note of this.
- We give you a choice of two different styles to choose from, make your selection of which style you like the most.
- Each style has two variants, we recommend adding the "$25 off" variant to the order confirmation email, and the "Don't miss out" variant to the Shipping confirmation email.
- Once selected, the code of these documents will need to be added to your Shipping Confirmation and Order Confirmation emails on Shopify.
- To access the code of a document, open a notepad editor, and drag and drop the file into it.
- Select all the code from inside the document, and copy it.
- Head to your Shopify dashboard, under settings click notifications
- The order confirmation email can be found here. Open it to edit the contents.
- Click Edit Code in the top right
- Scroll to the bottom of the email body, and paste the code. And click save.
- Click the back button, and can you can preview how the email will look
- Now repeat the above steps for the second variant, pasting the code under the shipping confirmation email
- And you're done!
You can continue to get creative with ways to give your discount code to your customers. Including on social media, email campaign, or via re-marketing!
Please sign in to leave a comment.