Paying us, and getting paid.
Paying us and getting paid are both super simple.
ShineOn does not charge a subscription fee to use our essential features. We simply take payment for the base cost of your orders and we're square! The process looks like this:
- First you set up your payout information on your Etsy/Shopify, so that customers can pay you. (Shopify Pictured)
- Then you set up your payment information on your ShineOn account, so that you can pay us. Click the three dots, go to settings, and then scroll down to add your payment information.
- A customer buys a product from your Etsy/Shopify at a cost you decide (example $40)
- This payment gets paid to you directly using the payout methods you set up on Shopify/Etsy.
- When the order is automatically sent to us, we charge you the base cost of the item and the shipping (example $10)
- This payment is taken from the payment details you set up with us under the settings options in your account.
- You are left with the profit (example $30)
We recommend turning on automatic processing of orders and setting the timer to 0. This will ensure that all orders you receive into your store are immediately processed, reducing production times for your orders and getting them to your customers sooner.
We email you invoices for your payments for your records. These can be turned off here, if you wish.
Invoices are also available to view and download via orders > invoices.
You can check the current base prices of shipping and the items on your store under Settings > Prices
Thanks this was simply put and is understandable I appreciate.
Please sign in to leave a comment.