Can I cancel an order?
If a customer has requested cancellation, made a mistake or for any other reason, it's possible to cancel an order If that order has not yet entered production. You will need to be quick however, as the order syncing process is very quick and orders will often enter (and sometimes finish) production in under 24 hours.
You can check the status of an order from the orders page of your ShineOn account:
If the order is listed as PAID or In Production, the item is already being made and it is not possible to cancel at this stage.
If the status is listed as On Hold or Awaiting Payment it is possible to cancel the order.
Cancel an order on Special Orders/Partner/API sales channel.
Cancelling an order on t special orders sales channel can be done via the Resolve A Problem tool:
- Locate the order and click Actions > Resolve a problem
- Then click Cancel > Cancel Order
Cancel an Etsy Order
On Etsy, you can do this by following the order cancellation process for Etsy.
Cancel a Shopify Order
If the order was placed on Shopify:
- If the order is on hold, release the order from hold by clicking Actions > Release Order
- The order should now move to Awaiting Payment
- Go to Shopify, click the three dots for more options on the order, and click request cancellation
- Click the three dots again, and click Revert To Unfulfilled
- From the Shopify orders list, check the box next to the order, click the three dots and click Cancel order
- Archive the order, by clicking on the tickbox, then the three dots, and Archive order.
- You must delete the order, open the order, scroll to the bottom and click the red delete button
- The order will now cancel after a few moments.
If you would like to know more about refund and returns policy, you can check here.