Re-sync your store to solve issues.
Sometimes an issue might arise which requires you to re-sync your Etsy store. Fortunately reconnecting your store is a pretty simple task.
Before reconnecting, make sure:
- You have at least one active listing on your Etsy Store. (this can be just a simple test listing)
- Have at least one shipping profile with fixed rates.
Resync your store:
- From your ShineOn account, make sure your Etsy channel is selected at the top
- Navigate to store settings.
- Under Etsy Integration Click Resync Store
- Check the top right corner for the notification that you were successful
Resync your store - Alternate method:
If for some reason the above doesn't work and you get an error, you can reconnect your store:
- Click the top dropdown, and select Connect New Store
- Connect your Etsy store again, as it if was the first time.
And you're done!