As part of ShineOn Pro you'll get access to our FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon) program and can have your orders serviced by Amazon's world-class fulfilment. FBA allows your products to join the popular Amazon Prime program and increase your sales through better visability on Amazon.
In order to have your products fulfilled by Amazon, you'll need to place bulk orders (in multiples of 20) to Amazon at base cost. They will then stock them in their warehouses and fulfill orders for you.
The cost of products remain the same, as do their production timescales. There will be no shipping cost charged from ShineOn as Amazon provides the shipping labels.
Orders also go out in the same time frame (3-5 days) and we will do all the prep work for you, so no need to send to a prepper.
All of this is managed from within the Partners/API selling channel where you can find the FBA portal.
The portal can provide information to you such as how many boxes, the box dimensions, weight etc so you can get shipping labels from Amazon, and then upload them to us along with the product barcodes (FNSKU).
Note that FBA orders are an advanced topic. This guide assumes you already have completed the FBA set up process on Amazon's side and have access to FNSKU's for the products you wish to sell.
If you have yet to make any sales or scale any products successfully, we recommend sticking with our other sales channels for now.
Generate an API Key.
Before placing your first FBA order, your account needs access to the ShineOn API key. This is a quick and simple procedure.
- With the Partners channel selected. Click the API configuration option on the left.
- If there is no API code present, click Request Access. This will generate an API code.
Once the API code is generated, or if a code is already present, you can move to the next step.
Creating an order under FBA.
To create a new FBA order:
- Click Create FBA order under the orders tab on the left (with Partner sales channel selected.
- Click Add Product
- Search for the product name which you have created to locate it, and then select the product variants you would like to include in this order. Clicking the +/- symbols will increase the quantity of each variant in multiples of 20. (it is not possible to place an order for less than 20 items). Then click Done.
- You will need to enter in the FNSKU for your product which has been supplied to you by Amazon.
- Just underneath you can locate the package information for your current order, which details the dimensions and weight of the packages which will be shipped to Amazon
- Next you need to set up a new Shipment to Amazon. Under the FBA section of Amazon seller central, go to Shipments>Send to Amazon
- Click start new at the bottom
- Locate the product(s) Amazon are to receive (you can use the FNSKU) and set the same quantity as the order you are placing.
- When done click Pack individual units
- On the next screen click the option relevant here depending on how many boxes the ShineOn FBA portal tells you. If multiple boxes, enter how many.
- You can now enter in the package information as per the FBA Portal
- The "shipping from" address is: 3340 Scherer Drive, Ste E, St Petersburg, FL, 33716, USA
- You should use your own name and phone number when asked.
- If you encounter the following errors, they can be safely ignored.
- And Click confirm.
- Click confirm and continue
- You will need to enter in the ship date. This can be found on the FBA portal.
- click Accept charges and confirm shipping
- Once processed, Make sure the thermal printing option is selected
- Thenyou'll need to obtain the shipping label. Click Print under Step 3. And save the .PDF label it generates
- You will also need to obtain and upload the SKU labels. Click view or edit contents under the shipment details, And click Print All SKU Labels.
- And then click Print all SKUY labels
- Upload this PDF file to the FBA portal under the Item Barcode Labels section:
- Upload the shipping label to the FBA portal under the SPD shipping labels section:
- Obtain the FBA shipment ID, and enter it into the Shipment ID box.
- You can now Submit the order.
And you're done!
Your products will be packed and shipped to Amazons warehouse, where they will be stocked and fulfilled by Amazon!