Artwork swapper is a feature for both Etsy and Shopify sales channels that allows you to submit artwork to a product after it's been ordered, but before it goes into production.
This allows you to offer personalized message cards or graphic products, or to customize your products with buyer requests.
Artwork swapper can be used on message card products and graphic products. It cannot be used with Buyer upload products or engraved products at this time.
Additionally, artwork swapper will only support transparency for acrylic products.
Let's learn how to do it.
Locate the product.
- From your ShineOn dashboard, go to products.
- Locate the product you wish to enough art swapper on, and click on it to edit it.
- Click Actions > Enable Artwork swapper.
Enabling artwork swapper on a product is permanent, if you no longer need to offer it on a product, you will need to delete that product and re-create it.
Review the list.
The warning screen will detail how artwork swapper works:
- All orders for products with artwork swapper enabled will automatically go into Manual Review.
- You can filter these orders to find them easily from the orders section of your account.
- You can submit the artwork you wish to send into production here, once done the product will enter production.
Understanding the order process.
Once you receive an order for a product which has artwork swapper enabled, you will need to locate the order and add the artwork.
Most of the time you will be notified this by email. However if you make a lot of sales you may wish to find all these orders at the same time:
- Go to orders
- Click More Filters
- Click you Self Service Concierge
This will bring up a list of orders which have be placed on hold pending manual artwork.
Adding the artwork.
Once the order has been located. You'll notice it's placed on hold:
- Edit the product
- Click resolve a problem under More actions.
- Click artwork swapper.
- Upload the artwork.
- Click Save Changes.
And you're done. The product will now be processed like normal.