Our Bulk Uploader tool makes it possible to quickly create multiple products using different artwork designs.
This can greatly speed up product creation when you want to apply multiple different designs to the same product.
The Bulk Product uploader is only available on Shopify sales channel at this time.
This tool is not useful for applying one design to multiple, different products.
The video guide uses an older version of the ShineOn account. The layout may be different but the processes and information are the same.
There is a limit of 100 products created per week. This is to equalize the load on our servers while we process the requests and cannot be circumvented.
Find the Bulk Uploader Tool
The Bulk uploader tool can be found when creating a product. Choose the product you want to create from the catalog, and you'll see the option when choosing to upload your artwork.
Step 1.0: Example Product
First we need to prepare a product template, known as an "Example product". This will be used later to upload our designs to.
- Click the green button under Step 1: Example Product
- Click "Create Another Example Product"
- Select a product by clicking "Make Template" when moused over the product.
- Here you can fill out the information which will be applied to each product you create, much like when creating a single product.
- Once you have done that ensure "Publish as template" is checked, and click "Publish"
The description of each product will remain the same between products, but the title can be edited on a per-product basis. More on this later.
Step1.1: Variants and Images
On the next screen you will be presented with options to add/remove images and variants which will be applied across all products made using this template.
The images displayed are placeholders and will update with the proper artwork of your designs when the products are made.
Make any edits you wish to make here, and then click "Start new batch"
The template you have created in the last two steps will be saved for future use, too.
Step 2: Choosing Images
You will return to the first screen, only this time you will notice the name of your template on the green button of step one.
- You can now click "choose images" under step 2. Select all the designs you want to upload from your computer, and click open.
- On this next screen, you will see all of the designs you uploaded. You can give them unique titles, and unique URL handles for your store.
- Once you have filled out all this information, click "Review"
Step 3: Create Your Batch
On this screen, take a moment to ensure all of your designs are named and labelled correctly.
When you are ready, click "Start Batch"
The tool will take a little bit of a time to generate all of your products. Once it is finished, you are done!
You can edit the details of any of your new products by clicking the "manage product" button when the products have finished generating.