Typical Production Timescales
Different products have different production times, they currently are:
- Message Card Products: 1-3 Business days(Excluding Weekends)
- Engraved Products (Watches, engraved pendants, stamped items): 2-3 Business days.(Excluding Weekends)
- Graphic Products (Heart, circle, and dog tag graphical jewelry): 2-4 Business days(Excluding Weekends)
- Custom Shaped products: (Custom Name Necklace, Vertical Name Necklace, Acrylics etc: 3-5 Business days)(Excluding Weekends)
- Leather Products (Graphic Journal, Leather Wallet): 2-3 Business Days(Excluding Weekends)
Holidays and busier seasons can extend production time frames.
To find out more about our different products, click here.
When does an order enter production?
Once an order is received into your Etsy or Shopify store, it will sync over to your ShineOn account. This is typically completed within just a few moments, but in some cases can take up to 24 hours.
Once an order has been synced, it will enter production the next business day after it has been paid. That means if an order has been paid for on Monday, the first day of production is Tuesday.
Production does not typically run over weekends. Which means if an order was paid for on Thursday, the first day of production would be Friday, and the second day of production would be Monday.
We may occasionally run production over weekends during busy periods.
Occasionally an order might fail our QA checks and will need to be remade. If this happens, you will not be charged for the remake, but it will impact the production time.
Typically it will add 2 days to production.
Are you a seller? Keep it simple.
The information you provide your customers should be nice and simple. On your listings a timescale of 2-4 days will work.
However you should include a caveat in your FAQs that highlights that each piece is made to order by hand, and there is always a small chance that production may take longer.